Saturday, September 25, 2010

One Day...

Ran my last training run this afternoon - an easy four kilometers in gentle rain, followed by four 100 meter sprints. Ate a good portion of spaghetti for lunch. Occasionally experiencing some pre-race excitement / nervousness, which is to be expected I guess. The weather forecast is for rain the whole day, which is probably better than hot sunshine, though I hope it isn't too heavy. Am in the process of preparing  for an early start tomorrow, and will get to bed early, though I don't know how well I will sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Schade, dass ich dich nicht gesehehn habe. Du musst an mir zumindest einmal vorbei gelaufen sein (km 14). Deine Berliner Fan-Gemeinde habe ich leider nicht getroffen. Es hat mir Spaß gemacht zuzuschauen - trotz des miesen Wetters.
    Super Zeit!! ==== 3:46

    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maitricarya

    ReplyDelete