Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Day in my Life: Tuesday

Tuesday is usually a full day for me and today was no exception. It began when the alarm went off at 6.30. After a cup of tea I meditated with the others in the community from 7.00 until 8.00 and then helped to prepare breakfast which we routinely eat together from 8.30 to 9.00. After half an hour checking e-mails and catching up with the news from the BBC and the FWBO, I had a meeting for three quarters of an hour about the purchase of the new Buddhist Centre. Then a 20 minute cycle to the Buddhist Centre for a meeting of the Centre Team. Another couple of hours busying myself with e-mails and administration before going out for a bite to eat at the Chaussee Grill with Mathias, the centre manager. At 5.00pm I lead a small 'Buddhism in English' class which was immediately followed by Sangha evening. Back home on my bike, a half an hour telephone call with my mate Amrta in Norwich, England, and finally another check of e-mails and a brief blog-update. And now, its time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment