Friday, March 26, 2010

Two Days to go


Plants waiting to be watered
A room waiting to be tidied

Today is a rest day. I have deliberately kept the day free of appointments and am trying to avoid getting stuck into the work that has been piling up over the last few weeks. Instead I will simply water the plants in the community, which is part of my Friday morning routine, and tidy a few things away. I'll listen to some Shostakovich and read a little before meeting Claudia at 4 o'clock for a walk in Treptower Park.

Tomorrow I'll collect my number (18222) from the Trade Fair in the former Tempelhof airport, and run a gentle 4 km, my last training before the half marathon on Sunday. The training plan I've been following has been aimed at a time of 1:47. I hope I come somewhere close to it. The weather today is expected to reach 20°C but from tomorrow it will be colder again with showers, somewhere between 6 and 12° on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment